Wednesday 27 June 2012

P1160348

Sorry for the slight M.I.A but nearly finished school forever, I've finished all my main exams I just have Accountancy left, but it's all going super well because I've passed all the Accountancy modules, so I have one more left, slightly nerve racking but once it's all done I'll be pleased!
I ordered PEACE' signed vinyl which was really exciting to open the post to, and how amazing is their cover? You should definitely take a listen to them

P1160349
P1160351
I also bought these shoes from Topshop's Premium concession, which I absolutely adore and kind of remind me of classic louboutins. Plus they're so easy to walk in and they're a classic style, so you can't really go wrong with them!

P1160353

Also a note when I went into American Apparel yesterday they were selling their 'discontinued' nail varnishes for the half the original price, so making it £3.50 which is an absolute steal. Love this colour, as it's quite a nude-y yellow which is great for everyday wear, and the quality of it again is amazing, if you've read my previous post about their nail varnish.
Have you guys bought any 'steals' recently? 

P1160365
Last but not definitely not least, I recently bought this book from Waterstones just picking it up on a whim after being 'enticed' by the front cover. After reading it it's definitely a really good book and I would recommend it, Adams writing style is alot different to what I would usually pick and read but not even blagging as some books describe as 'hilarious' but at times reading this you will be crying with laughter, so it's a definite great read (although not good when you're reading it on a busy train may I add!!). Plus my copy was signed by the author himself, which is cool! 
Have you read any good books recently?




2 comments:

  1. i havent had the time to read any books yet except my school book! :/ & some magazines! I like the color of the nail varnish though, for steals, i got this floral top from a blogshop in my recent outfit post! That shoe is a classic & sure will be a talk of the town! x - The Nuliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish was such a steal! Beautiful colour. I am really enjoying your blog and cant wait to see future posts!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete